Sunday, October 12, 2008







Let it snow!!!!!
The kids could hardly wait for the snow to cover the ground so they could go play in it. Last year Kylee would have nothing to do with the snow. I'm glad to see she has gotten over that. She had fun trying to build a snowman with Ashlyn. But her favorite thing to do was throw snowballs. I think she got that from Ashlyn. They couldn't convince Taylor to go play with them. Maybe next time. I just hope it isn't for a while.




2 comments:

Jenni said...

They sounded like they were having so much fun!!!

Jordan y Lacey said...

Looks like fun!! We'll have to go sledding a lot this year!!

I got some really cute yard and so I'm making the girls some more beanies for the winter!! so i'll hurry it up so they can wear them soon!