Sunday, April 12, 2009

Here comes peter cotton tail...

Yes that is a shoe floating in the water! Taylor was kicking mud off of her shoe and it flew off into the lake! ha It was pretty funny! Unfortunately Maggie (the dog) wouldn't fetch it, but luckily Danon came to the rescue and saved the shoe!



3 comments:

Danon & Bree said...

Tay and the shoe was hillarious! So funny! That was a fun little trip! Glad you guys came!

Carolyn said...

I'm glad to see new pics of your family. Lacey and your mom look so much alike! Please please call me when you guys come up this way. We would love to see you! Who knows, maybe I'll even have blinds on my windows by then :)

Staci said...

I had no idea so many of my cousins had blogs. I am excited to keep up with you all.

Easter looked fun. Remember when we used to go do easter with Twitchells. Miss those times!!