Monday, August 25, 2008


Taylor stacking the wood.




Kylee helping load the wood.
We decided that it was time to start getting wood for the winter. The kids weren't sure that is what they wanted to do when we said we were going to the mountain. They had other things in mind that they could do. (Like riding there 4 wheelers) But they were great helpers. Only one(or two) more loads to go.

4 comments:

Jordan y Lacey said...

I remember the good ol' days getting wood--piling into the old white truck and heading out west!! We thought we were pretty neat when we got to ride on top of the wood pile on the way home!! :)

Jenni said...

Wow... impressive.

Danon & Bree said...

Hey we did that today...wait no Danon did it while I looked at a magazine and slept inside the truck! It looks like fun!

Carolyn said...

Oh, I'd love to have a fireplace and have real heat in the winters. How fun!