Friday, September 5, 2008

Kylee after riding all day. She is covered in dust.









This is what you look like after following three 4 wheelers for three hours












LABOR DAY


We decided to go camping for Labor Day weekend. Well at least one night. We got the trailer up the mountain. Pulled the 4 wheelers so we had something fun to do. Got up the mountain started a fire so we could eat dinner.(hot dogs what else) After dinner we got everyone in bed. Aaron and I got settled ourselves. It was a perfect night to be up the mountain. Then about three in the morning this awful smell started filling the trailer. Our dog was outside sleeping when our visitor came through. He must have startled the skunk. We didn't get much sleep after that. On Saturday we went for a very long 4 wheeler ride. We went and saw this old cabin that was built by a sheep herder after he seen a bear. He built it with his ax and some tin cans. We had a lot of fun. On Monday we went back up the mountain in the morning to pick some wild raspberries. The kids thought that was great fun even if they don't eat them.


2 comments:

Jordan y Lacey said...

Wow! you guys really did get dirty! haha :) looked like fun though! and that cabin is pretty neat...it was pretty creative using tin cans!! :)

The Davis' said...

Hey! I didn't know you guys had blogs! I'm so excited I found you. Hope your doing well...