Monday, September 29, 2008


Taylor made friends with the squirrels. They thought she might feed them something.

Ashlyn was pretty bummed that she wasn't big enough to go down the narrows with Taylor and her dad, so we did the next best thing. We hiked to where the narrows come out into Zion. Ashlyn and Kylee had lots of fun playing in the water. They didn't want to leave. I think they had almost as much fun as the ones that were hiking.

3 comments:

Danon & Bree said...

Very Jelous! I am so prroud of Tay... she is a real trooper! By the way.. I still can't visit your blog without laughing at those yearbook photos! They are hillarious!

Carolyn said...

Taylor is looking so much like you. I've never hiked the narrows either. I read a book when I was like 12 about people who did and got caught in a flash flood, and now I'm too scared.

Jordan y Lacey said...

Man Tay-good job! Maybe i should whip up into shape so I can go with you guys next time! It looks like it was fun!