Sunday, November 2, 2008

HaLloWEeN

Trick or Treat!!

If you can't tell what they are there is a cat, a witch and a smiley face.

I am not a huge fan of Halloween, but we managed to get the pumpkins carved about an hour before we went tick or treating and the kids all had costumes. I did have a good time walking around the neighborhood with the kids. I thought that Kylee would be really into it this year but she had more fun picking up the fallen leaves for everyone than getting the candy. It started to drive her sisters crazy. I don't think anyone could keep up with Ashlyn, she ran the whole time. Taylor is a good sport and hung back with Kylee to make sure she was taken care of. Taylor dressed up as a softball player, Ashlyn was an angle and Kylee was a bumble bee.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

How could you not love Halloween? All that candy!! But good job for being a good sport and doing it all for your kids.