Happy Birthday Kylee!!!!
Kylee turned 3 on the 29th of November. I haven't got around to putting any pictures of the big day on for her. I need to be more on top of things. Better later than never. She thinks it's pretty great to be three and not two anymore. She keeps asking me if she will be two on her next birthday. She hasn't quit got the idea that she will get older every year.
Kylee turned 3 on the 29th of November. I haven't got around to putting any pictures of the big day on for her. I need to be more on top of things. Better later than never. She thinks it's pretty great to be three and not two anymore. She keeps asking me if she will be two on her next birthday. She hasn't quit got the idea that she will get older every year.



1 comment:
That's funny that kylee is thinking she'll be two next year! I have her present we will stop by! Kylee is too cute!!
Post a Comment