Monday, December 8, 2008

It' all part of the experience........






Every year we cut go and cut our Christmas tree. This year was no different. Every year I threaten that we are going to have a pre lite fake one. I hate putting on the lights, but I haven't won yet. I get told that it is all part of the experience. It is pretty fun wondering around for hours trying to find that perfect tree to come back to the first one that you saw and cut it down. This year was a little different Kylee would not cooperate. She didn't want to get in the snow, so her and I stayed on the 4 wheeler while everyone found their trees. We went with Danon, Bree, Lacey and Jordan up to Bree's families property. We had a lot of fun and we were very successful.



1 comment:

Carolyn said...

That is a great experience! And think of all the fun memories your girls will have. Just like I remember hiking for hours through Kevin Robinson's yard, searching for that perfect tree. Ahh, memories.