Monday, July 20, 2009

All-Starzzz

All-Stars
We just finished up softball season with the all-stars last week. It was a long, fun, hot week. Taylor played on the 12 year old softball team and Aaron was her coach. They lost the first game putting them in the losers bracket. They ended up taking third place after playing there way through the losers bracket. They did a great job. It was a lot of fun watching her play this year and I am ready for a break for a little while.

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Taylor looks like she's in high school. I'm already struggling to have her be 12, I'm definitely not ready for her to be in high school. Congrats on third!

Cassie's Photography said...

GO TAYLOR! :)

Carolyn said...

Julie-
I hope you see this. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I'm going to try calling you but I hope you have a great day!
Love,
Carolyn