Friday, October 9, 2009

A much needed update

We took a little trip to Bryce Canyon.









Happy 12th b-day Tay we love you!!!!




Aaron was successful on his antelope hunt




We hiked the narrows.

3 comments:

Jordan y Lacey said...

Love the update! Looks like you've had lots of fun! Aaron's antelope is huge! Next year we're going to have to hike the Narrows with you guys--it looks like fun--minus the cold water! :)

Love you guys lots!!

Jenni said...

So do you live across the street or on the other side of the world? I was just thinking the other day how I never see you! It is so sad. I was thrilled for an update.

Carolyn said...

Wow! I thought Taylor was you in basically every picture. She looks like you when you were in sixth grade (I know because I have many pictures of you at that age). It looks like you are having fun. I wish we could get down there more often.